About the Society
The St. Thomas Aquinas Society has an impressive history of bringing the finest speakers for conferences, Masses, retreat days, Divine Mercy weekends, and evenings of concert and testimony.
We invite you to read about our history and learn about our mission. Most importantly, we invite you to join the enthusiasm in sharing and experiencing our Catholic Faith.
The St. Thomas Aquinas Society is a non-profit religious organization whose purpose is to promote the Truths of our Catholic Faith as taught by Rome, the Magisterium and to promote prayer and Eucharistic Adoration. We are excited about our Faith and want to share it. The more we know about our Faith, the more we will love our Faith. Love of our Faith will then issue forth in charitable works. We hold Our Blessed Mother in high esteem. We love her, honor her and encourage devotion to her as the Mother of God.
The St. Thomas Aquinas Society promotes Jesus' Real Presence in the Blessed Sacrament. We believe that faith in and respect for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Holy Eucharist, is particularly critical at this time in history. Too many have been willing to give up this great truth.
The Society has a two-fold approach: prayer and education. The ministry, which consists primarily of the spiritual works of mercy, has been dynamic and life-changing. In our sin-weary world, we are called to continue the valuable work of bringing the light of Jesus Christ into the darkness.
The St. Thomas Aquinas Society celebrates the accomplishments over the years which have given glory to God and which have permitted His grace to abound. This history is exciting to us and we hope to you as well. Wont you please consider assisting us in these great spiritual works of mercy? We need your financial help.
May God bless you a hundredfold for your generosity to the St. Thomas Aquinas Society!
To promote the teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith through:
- free distribution of educational materials
- free conferences
- free lectures
- books, video and audio recordings
To promote prayer and Eucharistic Adoration
Bishop Fulton Sheen rightly observed, "There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing."
The goals of the St. Thomas Aquinas Society will be achieved through the following objectives:
- Retreat days dedicated to prayerful reflection and education in our Catholic Faith.
- Healing Masses dedicated to those in need of healing in mind, body, and spirit.
- Conferences dedicated to education about the wonders of our Catholic Faith and what it means to practice our faith through love and caring for others.
- Promotion of faith education in our Catholic schools. Through such programs we hope to assist our schools with the understanding of the importance of Jesus in our lives, what it means to live our lives consistent with the teachings of our Savior, and why we hold Our Blessed Mother, Mary, in such high esteem as the Mother of God.
- Provide an education web site.
- Provide a Youth Outreach program.
- Provide resources for Home Schooling families.
- Build, rent, or purchase facilities to support retreats and conferences, house administrative offices, provide a resource center for home schooling, and an activity center for outreach programs.